LANSING PROMISE SCHOLARS
Investing in Your Future.
To our current Promise Scholars, we’re investing in you because we know you will succeed. The equation is simple, we support your dreams, you keep working hard and build a career.
And though we’ve said it before, it’s worth repeating, we are really proud of each and every one of our Promise Scholar.
What you need to do as a Promise Scholar:
- Complete the FAFSA each year
- Work hard
- Find a career that makes sense for you
- Make us proud
- Let us know if you ever need help or are struggling with classes, course work or life. If you do find yourself in need, call us or send us a message.
Here’s a quick refresher on what the Promise covers:
- 65 attempted credits over a 4 year window, whichever comes first.
- You have a 4 year window from high school graduation to attempt 65 credits at Lansing Community College, Michigan State University, or Olivet College.
- The Promise will assist with tuition up to $6,400 after state and federal aid are applied.
- The Promise may be used to replace or supplement loans, work-study opportunities, private scholarships, or expected family contributions, but the Promise may not be used to replace federal or state grants or scholarships.